Trepivale: The Endless Shadow
The strange town of Trepivale will host many adventures.
Endless Shadow – original
Blood Bond – the sequel
Castle Fall – the squeal’s squeal
Shadow’s Inception -the prequel
1. All characters must be human, demihuman, or appear as human.
Demihumans are; Dwarves, Half-elves, and half-lings.
If you wish to be a different race your race will be hidden to your fellow players (Ex. an elf hiding his or her ears from the group to avoid being targeted.) clear your choice with GM.
2. your character must be from a real-world country. this is only to sever as a conversation starter to earn trust easier from NPCs or to have knowledge of items from that country. (preferably a European country since all NPCs are from Europe.)
3. Your character must have a personal Item only they have or know about (Think of the totems from inception) this item will be used through the campaign and will have an enchantment of +2 bravery when it’s in your possession
4. Your character can not have an openly be magic class. In this universe, magic is illegal and is considered punishable by death! your character may be able to use magic secretly but if caught in the act will become targeted. The classes that are considered magical are; Clerics who don’t worship Christian/Jewish God, Druid, sorcerer, or wizard. All classes are still available but some you would have to lie to your teammates about using. (Ex. you can play as a Druid pretending to be a ranger)
5. Each character should have a fear of at least one of the following: (bugs, death, discovered, disease, inhuman, pain, or magic) if your character comes in contact with their fear, they must attempt a bravery saving throw. if they get less then an eleven they will suffer a disadvantage against it. Fail three times or crit fail and they will be overcome with fear, pass three times or critical success, they are bravery for a full day.
1.all NPCs come from real European countries, this only affects their behavior toward each other and the player. Characters of the same country or region will most likely get along, while certain characters will hate each other for their cultural differences.